my mood

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hijab style..

Hello guys. hmm, before i'm going to bed i want to share about hijab.. 

As the Muslim girl , we need to cover aurat with hijab.. 
To me hijab is very important... because i need to creative myself to stylish  my hijab look everyday during my class in University ..  i'm hijab Lover..  Especially i love Hijab  with leopard design., line desgn .  and polka dot..well, since my mom bought 4 hijab different design from turkey  so i have extra collection of leopard Hijab.. hihi.. .

I dont want to talk much but i want to introduce to alls hijab lover and readers my hijab inspiration.. jeng jeng jeng <3...!

number 1.. is Heliza helmi!. 
i'm so adore hows she wear her Hijab. Perfect!
truly muslim. and she is sporting and bit funny..

Heliza helmi and hijab

Heliza helmi and hijab

Heliza helmi and hijab

Heliza helmi and hijab

Heliza helmi and hijab

Heliza helmi and hijab

Heliza helmi and hijab



Heliza helmi and hijab


The second one is Diana Amir..
Before this she is not wear hijab. and gladly now she is wearing hijab because she want become good muslim... Thumb up to her <3








The third one is yatt Hamzah.. !.. she also like diana Amir ^_^
yatt Hamzah and hijab

yatt Hamzah and hijab

yatt Hamzah and hijab



the forth one is hana tajima...!!
frankly. until now i'm still search this shawl... T_T.
i want this shawl. I WANT!!!! 



ok. this 4 girl is my inspiration for my hijab  look like.. hmmm
But, I always wearing hijab so simple..by  my own syle..  only one minute... ;).. especially if i'm go to class because in the morning i will rushing.. ;). so i dont have time to open my lappy and look which style i must follow.. well, its not relevant at all 

guess. who is she?
well, She is Princess forever alone.. hai hai hai!  nice to meet  u! :P

good night!
ooo ya. wait..hmmm
for the next entry i will show you the tutorial of hijab.. yeah! 
tq for reading ^_^


  







   

0 weird people talking: